- When you sign up for Robolly, we ask for your name, and email address. That’s just so you can personalize your new account, and we can send you invoices, updates, or other essential information. We’ll never sell your personal info to third parties.
- When you pay for Robolly, we ask for your credit card. That’s so we can charge you for service and send you invoices. Your credit card is passed directly to our payment processor and doesn’t ever go through our servers.
- When you write to Robolly with a question or to ask for help, we’ll keep that correspondence, and the email address, for future reference. We also store any information you volunteer, like surveys, for as long as we need.
- The Service may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software (including your IP address, browser type, domain names, geolocation data or access times).
- We may store your data (including your images) on servers provided by third party hosting vendors.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information which you transmit to us.
Robolly uses “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve the Service and our service. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify this setting to decline cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience some features of Robolly.
Changes & Conclusion